dance and puppet for a playground
+ 34 654 925 551
Hilos is a participatory dance piece with a puppet in playgrounds.
Visual poetry tells us about the continuous search for connections with everything around us, be it a swing, a bench or someone with whom we share a trip.
The story of Hilos is the search for relationships in a world where each person lives isolated in their condition, in their situation, in their fears. It is a world where threads can trap us as well as help us get out of loneliness, it all depends on how we use them.
So how can we build a community and feel like we live in a web of threads and relationships that improves us and brings us closer together as people? How can we fill these threads with life, smiles and celebration?
PREMIERE: May 26, 2023 at the TAC Festival in Valladolid
- Choreography and performance Antonella D’Ascenzi
- Dance advice Toni Mira
- Sound space Roger Blasco
Music Adrián Berenguer
- Realization of objects and puppets Antonella D’Ascenzi
- Photos by Carles Decors, Jesus Diez, Alberto García Rodríguez
- Winning project of the #SOSCultura scholarship from the Carulla Foundation
- OSIC Research and Innovation Grant – Generalitat de Catalunya
Research residency at the International Puppet Institute of Charleville-Mézièrs (France)
Can Gassol, artistic residency center in Mataró (Catalonia)
CLAPS Circuit, Brescia Italy